1. What Personal Information Do We Collect?
- Information You Provide. We receive and store information you enter. For example, when you search for or buy a product or service, or when you supply information such as your address, phone number or credit card. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of some of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, improving our Software and Service, and communicating with you. We do not share your information with other parties for purposeful use, unless specifically noted in the nature of the Software or Service (e.g., uploading data to the U.S. Government for filing).
- Other Information: Every computer has an IP (Internet Protocol) address. IP addresses of computers used to visit this site can sometimes be noted. In addition, we may automatically collect other information such as email addresses and contact information.
2. How Do We Use Your Information?
- Serviceability. We use your information to provide you with specialized mailings, invitations to in-person events and web-casts, as well as to inform you of services that you may buy.
- Agents. We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, and processing payments. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Law Enforcement. If we receive a lawful court order to release account or other personal information, then we will comply with the law. We will also release information when necessary to protect the life, safety or property of others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
3. How Do We Protect the Security of Your Information?
- We limit access to your information on a “need to know” basis.
- No system can guarantee absolute security, just as the finest lock cannot guarantee physical security. However, we take every reasonable precaution to assure that your data is secure.
4. Your Choice:
Opt-in or Opt-out. It is your choice whether to receive mailings, emails or calls. Please contact 4473Cloud should you be receiving information or content you do not wish to receive. 4473Cloud makes best efforts to enable all users to opt out of all emails within the email itself in accordance with the CAN-SPAM Act and other regulations.
We do not sell products or services to children. If you are under 18, you may use our Software and/or Service only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
6. Other Websites